Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Absinthe Candyfloss Using Special Ingredients Zorbit
Absinthe Candyfloss Using Special Ingredients Zorbit
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite sweet desert specially designed by worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious Absinth Candyfloss using Special Ingredients Zorbit, otherwise known as Tapioca Maltodextrin.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- 5g Very Strong Absinthe (85-90% Vol)
- 2g Garlic
- 10g Special Ingredients Zorbit (Tapioca Maltodextrin) (Available to buy on this web page)
- Place the Zorbit in a bowl and gradually add the Absinthe. It will form a light powder.
- Prepare Candyfloss using a machine or shop brought.
- Sprinkle the Candyfloss with the Absinthe Powder and a little tarragon sugar.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Absinthe Candyfloss Using Special Ingredients Zorbit|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes, Sweets Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Tapioca Maltodextrin|