Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Avocado In Charcoal Tempura Batter Using Special Ingredients Methocel & Activated Charcoal
Avocado In Charcoal Tempura Batter Using Special Ingredients Methocel & Activated Charcoal
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert prepared by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Avocado in Charcoal Tempura Batter using Special Ingredients Methocel & Activated Charcoal.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Hand Blender
- Stainless Steel Cream Whipper (Available to buy on this web page)
- Avocado chopped into chunks
- 300g Water
- 100g Vodka
- 125g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Cumin
- A Good Pinch Of Salt
- 1.5g Special Ingredients Methocel (Available to buy on this web page)
- 15g Special Ingredients Activated Charcoal Powder (Available to buy on this web page)
- Blend the ingredients (except the avocado chunks) together
- Pour into a Cream Whipper and charge with CO2
- Chill in the fridge, ideally for 2 hours
- Dip avocado chunks in Tamari or Soy Sauce
- Place pieces of avocado into flour and shake off excess
- Spray some of the batter out of the whipper onto the avocado
- Drop into the fryer at 190 °C and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until crispy
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Avocado In Charcoal Tempura Batter Using Special Ingredients Methocel & Activated Charcoal|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Activated Charcoal, Methylcellulose|