Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Blackberry And Basil Mousse Using Special Ingredients Easy Whip
Blackberry And Basil Mousse Using Special Ingredients Easy Whip
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert prepared by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Blackberry And Basil Mousse Using Special Ingredients Easy Whip.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Hand Blender
- Heat Resistant Disposable Piping Bag (Available to buy on this web page)
- Silicone Baking Mat (Available to buy on this web page)
- 100g Water
- 35g Caster Sugar
- 6 Basil Leaves
- 200ml Blackberry Coulis
- 4g Special Ingredients Easy Whip (Available to buy on this web page)
- Put the Water, Basil and Sugar into a saucepan until Sugar has dispersed and bring to the boil.
- Pour the stock syrup into a bowl and add the Coulis and Easy Whip using a hand blender until thoroughly mixed.
- Place in a Kitchen Aid and whip for up to 8 minutes or until whipped enough to pipe.
- Spoon into a piping bag.
- Either pipe into a glass and serve OR pipe onto Silicon Mat and dehydrate for 24 hours to form an eggless Meringue.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Blackberry And Basil Mousse Using Special Ingredients Easy Whip|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Easy Whip|