Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Carrot And Cardamom Tuille Using Special Ingredients Ultratex
Carrot And Cardamom Tuille Using Special Ingredients Ultratex
Impress your customers or guests with this special snack specially created by Vince Kelly, one of the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make a delicious carrot and cardamom tuille.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Food Blender
- Silicone Baking Mat (Available to buy on this web page)
- 100g Chopped Carrot
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- 4 Cardamom Pods deseeded
- 15g Special Ingredients Ultratex (Available to buy on this web page)
- Place the Carrot and Stock into a saucepan and boil until Carrot is tender.
- Put the mixture into a blender, add Cardamom and blend until a puree (approx. 2 minutes).
- Add Ultratex until desired thickness is achieved (approx 15g). Remember mixture will require a few minutes to fully thicken so add a little at a time.
- Spread on a Silicone Mat and dehydrate for 12 to 24 hours depending on how crisp you want the finished product.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Carrot And Cardamom Tuille Using Special Ingredients Ultratex|
|Recipe Type||Snacks Recipes|