Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Chocolate ‘Soil’ With Elderflower Yoghurt, Blackcurrant & Herbs Using Special Ingredients Zorbit
Chocolate ‘Soil’ With Elderflower Yoghurt, Blackcurrant & Herbs Using Special Ingredients Zorbit
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert as demonstrated by the worlds most leading molecular chefs.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Chef Squeezy Bottle (Available to buy on this web page)
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 25 Butter
- 25g Caster Sugar
- 20g Special Ingredients Zorbit (Available to buy on this web page)
- Place the chocolate, butter and caster sugar in a bowl together.
- Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt all the ingredients together.
- Bit by bit, mix the Zorbit into the melted chocolate mixture. It will thicken and gradually become a powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Serving suggestion – We layered it in a pot with elderflower yoghurt and blackcurrant sauce.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Chocolate ‘Soil’ With Elderflower Yoghurt, Blackcurrant & Herbs Using Special Ingredients Zorbit|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Tapioca Maltodextrin|