Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Ginger Sorbet With Citrus Mist Using Special Ingredients Silk Gel
As low as €7.95
Ginger Sorbet With Citrus Mist Using Special Ingredients Silk Gel
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert prepared by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Ginger Sorbet with Citrus Mist using Special Ingredients Silk Gel.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
Ginger Sorbet Ingredients
- 80g Ginger Juice
- 300g Water
- 250g Caster Sugar
- Juice and zest of 2 Lemons
- 40g Cointreau
- 4g Special Ingredients Silk Gel (Available to buy on this web page)
Citrus Mist Infusion
- 500ml Water
- Juice and zest of 3 Lemons
- One bunch of fresh chopped Coriander
- 20 Crushed Cardamom Pods
- 2 Sticks of Lemongrass
- 10 Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves
- One piece of chopped ginger
Ginger Sorbet Recipe
- First collect 80g fresh ginger juice – either use a juicer or squeeze grated ginger in a cloth to extract as much juice as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan.
- Heat to a simmer.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Freeze the sorbet using an ice-cream machine or using dry ice.
Citrus Mist Infusion Recipe
- Heat all the ingredients in a small pan and simmer for five minutes.
- Then turn off the heat and leave covered to infuse.
- Store the citrus infusion in the fridge.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Ginger Sorbet With Citrus Mist Using Special Ingredients Silk Gel|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Citric Acid, Pectinex, Ultratex|