Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ice Cream Stabiliser & Improver 500g
Our Ice Cream Stabiliser has been specially developed to stabilise and improve ice cream and milk ice. It can be used in all kinds of preparation with a fat content between 4 – 14 %. Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated.
- Improves flavour release and consistency and imparts a smooth, creamy and fine texture
- Makes ice cream easier to scoop and provides melting resistance
- Prevents and delays the growth of ice crystals during storage
- Increases shelf life of the product to 24 months and imparts excellent air distribution and stable overrun
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated
How to use: Dosage: 0.2 – 0.55 % (2 - 5.5 grams per 1kg of ice cream)
- Dry blend stabiliser with sugar.
- Dissolve dry blend into milk or water at 65°C
- Add all the other powders and fats
- Add flavouring and colour
- Pasteurise and homogenise
- Cool to 4°C
- Whip and freeze
- Store at -25°C
Additional Information: Works well with Dextrose and Milk Powder.
Storage Conditions: Dark, dry and cool conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Locust Bean Gum (E410), Fatty Acids (E471), Guar Gum (E412), Sodium Alginate (E401), Agar Agar (E406)
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Non-Irradiated.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 2351kj/562kcal, Fat: 59.66g, Of which saturates: 26.1g, Carbohydrates: 4.95g, Of which sugars: 0.0g, Protein: 1.26g, Salt: 0.0g, Fibre: 30.38g.
Labelling according to EU & UK Regulations.
|Product Name||Ice Cream Stabiliser|
|Product Dietary Type||Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Non Irradiated|
|Product Weight||500 Grams|