Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Orange Puree Using Special Ingredients Ultratex and Citric Acid
Orange Puree Using Special Ingredients Ultratex and Citric Acid
Impress your customers or guests with this special tandoori chicken recipe designed by the worlds most leading molecular chefs.Using this recipe you will be able to make a Orange Puree using Special Ingredients Citric Acid and Ultratex
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Hand Blender
- Chefs Squeezy Bottle(Available to buy on this web page)
- 300g Orange Juice
- 50g Sugar
- Juice Of Half A Lemon
- 10g Special Ingredients Citric Acid (Available to buy on this web page)
- 15g Special Ingredients Ultratex (Available to buy on this web page)
- Combine all ingredients and blend well
- Transfer to a squeezy bottle and use as required
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Orange Puree Using Special Ingredients Ultratex And Citric Acid|
|Recipe Type||Sauce Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Citric Acid, Ultratex|