Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Pro Whip Cream Whipper 1/4 Litre (Black)
Black version of our hugely popular mini cream whipper will make up to 0.75L of fresh whipped cream or cold espumas in an instant! Uses 8g nitrous oxide (N2O) cream charger gas cartridges to whip and propel the cream. Cream charger cartridges are cheap and easy to use. Nitrous Oxide also acts as a natural antibiotic so the cream stays fresh in the whipper for up to 10 days if kept in a fridge. Only suitable for making whipped cream or cold espumas - please purchase one of our commercial grade Stainless Steel whippers for making hot Espumas or hot sauces.
- No not use with hot ingredients.
- Not dishwasher-proof please hand-wash only.
- Cream chargers are NOT included
- Plastic head and high quality stainless steel trigger arm.
- Uses cheap and easy to use 8g Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger gas cartridges.
- Completely dismantles for cleaning and replacing parts.
- Silicon head gasket guarantees a tight seal and long life.
- Comes complete with charger holder, 2 different dispensing nozzles and cleaning brush.
- We stock a complete range of replacement parts.
- Diameter: 95mm.
- Height: 235mm.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Maximum fill pressure for cream whippers is 35 kg/cm2.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Gas Cartridge Burns Warning
Our gas cartridges cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges get freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
This guide is only intended to be used once you have read the instructions that accompany the whipper.
- Use whipping cream.
- Fill with no more than 1L of cream in a 1L Whipper. Same for a 1/2L & 1/4L.
- Shake vigorously to mix the gas with the cream.
- Rinse whipper after each use to clear foamed cream from the inside.
If you follow these tips you should have no problems. However if you do have problems then these points should help:
1. Gas is escaping from the whipper.
The cream whippers have a safety valve built into the head - it is located just below the thread that the charger holder screws on to. If you experience gas coming out of this valve it means that there is a problem with your whipper that you may be able to solve yourself. Here is a list of likely causes:
- Too much pressure in the whipper. This may be because you are filling it with too much cream or because you have charged it with more than the recommended number of chargers. Please use 1 charger for 1/4L, 1 for 1/2L, 2 for 1L.
- The outlet valve (which is attached to the trigger release) may be blocked - please dismantle the whipper head and clean the gas outlet valve with the bristle brush that came with the whipper.
- The inlet valve (which pierces the cartridge) is frozen causing it to be blocked. If you are in a cold climate and using the whipper in a high volume operation ice may block the inlet valve. We suggest alternating between two whippers so that the ice has time to melt.
- The inlet valve is damaged - this part cannot be replaced unfortunately.
Gas is escaping from where the head screws into the body.
This is likely caused by a damaged or missing silicone head seal. These are available as a spare part on the website. It may also be caused by a damaged thread. Please inspect the thread of the head and the whipper regularly. If they are damaged you must stop using the whipper. Return to us and we will advise.
3. No cream comes out of the whipper and no gas comes out of the outlet (dispensing valve).
The outlet valve is likely to be blocked. Cream may have set in the valve blocking it. You should not use any solid ingredients with the whipper - granulated sugar or chocolate flakes for example will block the valve. You can easily dismantle the dispensing valve to clean it by taking off the head. However you must first release the pressure in the whipper by allowing the gas out. If the outlet dispensing valve is blocked you should unblock it first by unscrewing the nut holding the decorator on and then using a paper clip to poke a hole into the valve to allow the gas out - use the trigger to release the gas. Then push the valve out from the outlet side. Soak in warm water and clean using the cleaning brush that comes with the whipper.
4. Only gas comes out of the whipper.
This is probably because the cream is too thick to be dispensed. Always use 'whipping cream' with your whipper. Double cream will set inside the whipper so this must not be used. Also if you shake the cream too much in the whipper it may set.
5. Cream comes out too runny.
- Make sure you are using whipping cream - single or double cream are not suitable.
- If you are using whipping cream then you probably haven't shaken the whipper enough - please shake it vigorously about 6-8 times to thicken the cream. However if you shake the whipper too much (like 2 dozen times) you could thicken the cream so much it is too thick to be propelled out of the whipper!
- You should rinse the whipper after each use to clear it of lightly foamed cream. If you don't rinse this foam out the gas will be unable to mix with the cream.
Please ensure that you clean the whipper after every period of use. Also implement a regime to regularly inspect the whipper for damage. If the bottle or head are dented the whipper must be discarded. All other parts are replaceable - see spare parts section on our website.
- Cream whippers must not be frozen. Minimum temperature 3C.
- Aluminium home-use whippers must never be used with hot ingredients.
- Stainless steel whippers should not be used with very hot ingredients. Maximum temperature 75C.
|Product Name||Pro Whip Cream Whipper|