Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Glow In The Dark Ice Cubes Using Special Ingredients Easy Glow
Glow In The Dark Ice Cubes with Special Ingredients Easy Glow
Impress your customers or guests with these special exquisite ice cubes prepared using prepared our fun product Easy Glow which can be added to drinks and foods to make them glow in the dark when exposed to UV light. With this recipe you will make fun glow in the dark ice cubes using Special Ingredients Easy Glow.
- Food Blender
- Special Ingredients Giant Ice Cube Tray (Available to buy on this web page)
- 1 Litre Water
- 2g Special Ingredients Easy Glow (Available to buy on this web page)
- Measure 1 litre of water into a bowl
- Whilst stirring, gradually add 2g of Special Ingredients Easy Glow to the water.
- Use a blender to blend, or shake vigourously in a sealed container.
- Pour into a Special Ingredients Giant Ice Cube Mould and place into a freezer.
- When frozen, remove the cubes from the silicone mould and serve with the drink of your choice.
- When exposed to UV light it glows an amazing colour in the dark.
- Why not try our Giant Ice Ball Maker instead? Making a perfect giant ice ball everytime, the Giant Ice Ball Maker is the perfect accompaniment to your favourite Whisky, Cocktail or chosen beverage.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Glow In The Dark Ice Cubes Using Special Ingredients Easy Glow|
|Recipe Type||Drinks Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Beetroot Powder|