Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Peanut Butter Panna Cotta Using Vegi Gel
Peanut Butter Panna Cotta Using Special Ingredients Vegi Gel
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert designed by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Peanut Butter Panna Cotta.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Heat Resistant Disposable Piping Bag (Available to buy on this web page)
- Food Blender
- 270g Milk
- 30g Double Cream
- 150g Peanut Butter
- 1 Vanilla Pod - Deseeded
- 100g White Sugar
- 3g Salt
- 3g Special Ingredients Vegi Gel (Available to buy on this web page)
- Mix the Vegi Gel with a tablespoon of your sugar in a bowl to help dispersement. Mix all the ingredients in a blender including Vegi Gel mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to the boil whilst whisking.
- Let the mixture cool and it will begin to gelify.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into your containers. Store in fridge to set.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Peanut Butter Panna Cotta Using Vegi Gel|
|Recipe Type||Dessert Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Vegi Gel|