Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Truffle Oil Powder Using Zorbit Served With Grilled Lettuce And Smoked Yoghurt
Truffle Oil Powder Using Zorbit Served With Grilled Lettuce And Smoked Yoghurt
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite Truffle Oil Powder as demonstrated by the worlds most leading molecular chefs.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Chef Squeezy Bottle (Available to buy on this web page)
- 10g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5g Truffle Oil
- 20g Special Ingredients Zorbit (Available to buy on this web page)
- Gradually add a little of the Zorbit at a time into the oils until they thicken and form a powder.
- Season this powder with Maldon Salt.
- Season and grill the lettuce.
- We served this with Smoked yoghurt, grated cured egg yolk, grilled lettuce and conic potato.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Truffle Oil Powder Using Zorbit Served With Grilled Lettuce And Smoked Yoghurt|
|Recipe Type||Starters Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Tapioca Maltodextrin|