Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Red Thai Curry Noodles Using Special Ingredients Agar Agar Powder
As low as €7.95
Red Thai Curry Noodles Using Special Ingredients Agar Agar Powder
Impress your customers or guests with this special exquisite desert prepared using a technique previously only exercised by the worlds most leading molecular chefs. With this recipe you will make delicious mouth watering Red Thai Curry Noodles using the Reverse Spherification technique.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Molecular Spaghetti Kit (Available to buy on this web page)
- Hand Blender
- 2g Galangal
- 2g Garlic
- 1.5g Special Ingredients Agar Agar Powder (Available to buy on this web page)
- 5g Lemongrass
- Juice Of 1 Fresh Lime
- 30g Diced Onion
- 100ml Coconut Milk
- 25g Thai Curry Paste
- Slice the Lemongrass finely
- In a Saucepan add a small amount of oil.
- Add the Lemongrass, diced Onion and Garlic and sweat until soft.
- Add the Curry Paste and mix, add the Coconut Milk and bring to the boil stirring constantly, add the Lime Juice and Galangal.
- Use a Blender to ensure all ingredients are blended.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl.
- Measure out 100ml of your mixture and put it back in your saucepan.
- Whilst using a hand blender, gradually add 1.5g of Agar Agar and bring back to the boil to activate.
- Using food grade syringe and silicon tubing fill the tubing with the sauce.
- Place the tubing in a ice bath for 1 minute.
- Push the noodles out of the tubing with the syringe. Repeat if required.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Red Thai Curry Noodles Using Special Ingredients Agar Agar Powder|
|Recipe Type||Mains Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Agar Agar|