Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Recipe | Tandoori Chicken Boudin Using Special Ingredients Easy Binder
As low as €7.95
Tandoori Chicken Boudin Using Special Ingredients Easy Binder
Impress your customers or guests with this special tandoori chicken recipe designed by the worlds most leading molecular chefs.
We highly recommend you watch the below recipe video which will demonstrate the recipe process from preperation to completion.
- Food Blender
- 250g Diced Chicken
- 25g Tandoori Paste
- Juice Of Half A Lemon
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 25g Chopped Spring Onions
- 2g Fresh Coriander
- 4.5gg Special Ingredients Easy Binder (Available to buy on this web page)
- Place Chicken,Tandoori Paste, Lemon juice, Spring Onions and Coriander in a blender and blend and until combined.
- Add the Easy Binder, Salt, Pepper and blend.
- Place the mixture onto a sheet of clingfilm and roll the mix tightly into a sausage. Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
- Cut off the ends of the sausage and slice into discs, remove cling film.
- Pan fry as required.
Equipment And Ingredients
All of our own brand Special Ingredients and equipment for this recipe can be found at the top of this page ready to purchase. Should you require alternate ingredient quantities or alternate equipment options, please use the below links.
|Product Name||Tandoori Chicken Boudin Using Special Ingredients Easy Binder|
|Recipe Type||Mains Recipes|
|Recipe Products||Easy Binder|